(Last Updated: Nov 10, 2017)
Collection of Information:
Information You Provide to Us.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you access our Listening Platform, set up an account to conduct a Money Transfer, participate in a survey, communicate with us via third party social media service, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The type of information we may collect from you includes:
- For our Call to Listen™ Service:
- Your phone number
- Listening preferences/stations/content
- For our Listening Platform:
- Your email address
- Your customized username and password
- Listening preferences/stations/content
- Geolocation when enabled
- For a Money Transfer:
- An email address (as your username) and a password;
- Personal information (such as name, address, and recipient information) and your payment transfer information, such as payment card type and number, expiration date, and security number or banking information (collectively, the “Transaction Details”). We do not store any Transaction Details on our servers; we are solely a conduit to provide information to the MTO.
- Other Information You Choose to Provide, such as when you participate in a survey, contest, promotion or interactive area of the Service, or when you request technical or customer support.
- You authorize your wireless operator (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon, or any other branded wireless operator) to use your mobile number, name, address, email, network status, customer type, customer role, billing type, mobile device identifiers (IMSI and IMEI) and other subscriber status details, if available, solely to allow verification of your identity and to compare information you have provided to AudioNow with your wireless operator account profile information for the duration of the business relationship.
Information We Collect Automatically.
When you access or use the Service, the types of information we may automatically collect about you include:
- Log Information: When you use access our App, our servers automatically record your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- Phone Information: When you use the Call to Listen™ Service, our system automatically records your phone number.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers may use various tracking technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you when you interact with our Service, including information about your browsing behavior. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve the Service and your experience, see which areas and features of the Service are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Service or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Use of Information:
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve the Service;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Service;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of AudioNow and others;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information:
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process;
- Between and among AudioNow and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others:
An account is not currently required to use our Call to Listen™ or listening platform services. Should registration be required in the future, you will have the ability to update, correct or modify information about you at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. You will be required to register for use of the Money Transfer service. If you wish to deactivate your Money Transfer account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may continue to store the limited information collected about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes as stated in this policy.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our Service. For more information about disabling flash cookies, see http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Service. In addition, many web browsers support Do Not Track technology. If you enable Do Not Track, AudioNow will not use information about your web viewing activities to tailor your online experience on other Service operated by AudioNow. Note, however, that our third party advertising providers may continue to use information about your web viewing activities to tailor advertising to your interests across different Service even when you have Do Not Track enabled in your browser.
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device or within our mobile applications.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. We do not intend that our Service be used by children. We request that children under the age of 13 not download the Service or submit any personal information through the Service. If we are advised in writing that we have inadvertently received or collected personal information from a child under 13 years of age, we will remove such information from our database.
Your California Privacy Rights.