If you are the owner of a copyright, or an authorized agent or representative of the owner of a copyright, and you believe that infringement of the copyright has occurred as a result of the posting or other storage of material that resides on the AudioNow website (the “Website”), you may provide to
Alpine Audio Now, LLC a notification of claimed infringement pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) (a “DMCA Notification”).
AudioNow has designated, as its agent to receive DMCA Notifications, the following person:
|Address:||Alpine Audio Now, LLC
888 16th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20006
A DMCA Notification should be a written communication to AudioNow’s designated agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at the Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit AudioNow to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit AudioNow to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you have any questions regarding DMCA Notifications to AudioNow or other intellectual property questions relating to AudioNow, please contact the designated agent identified above.