October 21, 2016 – Washington, D.C. ESPN 980 / WTEM, the premier flagship radio station of the Washington Redskins, and AudioNow®, the leading mobile platform for broadcasters, introduced V3, the industry’s new White Label mobile app featuring state-of-the-art modular design for multi-media content.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C. since 2008, AudioNow® has become the leading developer of unique innovative apps for global and local broadcasters designed around listener engagement unique to communities and broadcaster genres. ESPN 980 is one of the largest radio stations in the Washington market, and beloved to sports fans nationally.
“This is one slick app with lots under the hood: live streaming, podcasts, galleries, blogs, social networks and more – but the design is still very clean and uncluttered. Our listeners can find what they’re looking for – fast. And that keeps them coming back. Love it.”
— Brian Hartz,
Director of Digital Media,
AudioNow®’s modular designed app is one of the greatest benefits to the V3 upgrade because it allows each broadcaster to highlight what components and features of the app are most important to their listeners, and prioritize those first. Users no longer need to navigate through tabs and pages; they’re presented with one seamless homepage, accessing any content with a quick scroll and a click.
In addition to a sleek story-telling design, connecting diverse multi-media content in one place, the app also natively hosts all branded outlets.
Additional features to engage audiences include:
- Targeted and Integrated Ads: The modular design allows for native ads to appear seamlessly. AudioNow has also on-boarded a new digital ad sales team to serve targeted ads to niche communities.
- Native Integration of Social Media: All branded outlets under one feed. Our apps pull the latest Facebook posts, Tweets, and news stories so listeners can follow along without ever having to leave the app.
- Push Notifications: Send programming, breaking news alerts, or score updates directly to listeners –instantly and easily—driving up user engagement.
- Radio Reporter: User submitted content at its finest. Allows users to send you their fanfare via text, photos, audio files, or video –- giving access to content in a variety of forms.
- Recorded programs: We record top programs for the broadcaster, and make them available on-demand so no matter where in the world listeners are, they can listen to their favorite programs anytime.
In addition to ESPN 980, AudioNow app partners include WTOP, VOA, Radio America, Multimedios, CCTV, Radio Television Caraibes, United Nations, and apps in over 50 languages.
For more information on AudioNow® contact Rebecca Walker, Director of Digital Partnerships: email@example.com.